To recover your password in TDU 2 please follow the below directions.
To fix the authentication error in TDU 2 PC
- If you are currently playing TDU 2 PC, please Exit the game.
- Go to www.tdu2.com and click on “Forgot password?” (located at the top left of tdu2.com )
- Enter the email address associated with your TDU 2 PC account and Click “Send Password Reset E-Mail”..
- Check your email for the password reset link and follow directions to reset your password.
- Enter your new password, and Confirm (“Set My Password”)
- Restart TDU 2 PC
- Press “Start” on the Press Start screen
- The “cannot authenticate message” may show again.
- Press OK and you will return to the Press Start screen.
- Press Start, and Click on the Edit button to edit the highlighted profile.
- Enter your new password
Information About Specific Error Messages
If are NOT Playing TDU 2 PC AND receive an authentication error when attempting to access multiplayer
- Load Game.
- Attempt to access multiplayer online game.
- After Pressing Start you will receive an error message saying “Cannot authenticate on Atari.com. Please check your Password.”
- Exit game and Follow directions for “To fix the authentication error in TDU 2 PC” above.
If are playing TDU 2 PC and you are experiencing an authentication error while purchasing DLC…
- You experience the following error message when attempting to buy DLC: “Cannot authenticate on Atari.com. Please check your password.”
- Press B to cancel.
- Exit the game.
Follow directions for “To fix the authentication error in TDU 2 PC” above.